Business, Leisure or Pleasure
Conditions of Hire
Please read the following instructions, they are important.
1. Please check that the details are correct on booking form.
2. DEPOSITS: Bookings are NOT reserved until confirmed with a deposit. Minimum deposit £40.00. Full payment to be made 6 weeks prior to departure date. (Any cheques not clearing at the bank will incur a £10 charge to cover administration costs).
3. CANCELLATION: The Company reserve the right to retain any deposit.
4. The Driver is responsible for the safety of the vehicle. Any passenger whose conduct is in breach of statutory regulations may be removed from the vehicle, or prevented from boarding. The Organiser will be responsible for the conduct of the passengers and for any damage caused to the vehicle by passengers during the hire. The cost of any damage will be deducted from the returnable deposit, or invoiced to the organiser after repairs.
5. ALCOHOL: Strictly no alcohol maybe taken or consumed on the vehicle.
6. The Company reserve the right to substitute other vehicles (including those of other operators) or provide a larger vehicle than specified at no additional cost.
7. The Company does not guarantee the completion of any journey in any specific time and will not be liable for loss, delay or inconvenience caused thereby.
8. The Company will not accept liability for any damage or loss of any property left on the vehicle by a passenger.
9. Any complaints re: the service provided by the Company should, in the first instance, be taken up with a company employee in an attempt to resolve the matter. Failing satisfactory outcome, PLEASE INFORM OUR HEAD OFFICE WITHIN 48 HOURS of the journey or as soon as is practicable.
10. Full conditions can be viewed at the Company's Head Office.
|Copyright © 2013 by Autumn Travel Ltd. All rights reserved.